· we have achieved that CRO-US is now exempt from federal income tax under internal revenue code “IRC” section 501(c)(3). Donors can deduct contributions they make to us under IRC section 170. We are also qualified to receive tax deductible bequests, devises, transfers or gifts under sections 2055, 2106 or 2522. Organizations exempt under “IRC” section 501(c)(3) are further classified as either public charities or private foundations.
· The CRO delivered the fast-breaking charity(Alfitr Charity) to a number of families in need in Syria May 21, 2018 more
· The CRO Lifetime Achievment Award was presented to Dr. Ehsan Saleh Stash in recognition of his continuous support and contributions to the Circassian community for several decades. it was in Damme, Germany in annual Circassian gathering March 31, 2018 more
· The CRO has financed five small businesses through its program (CRO-SBSP 2017).
· The CRO delivered the fast-breaking charity(Alfitr Charity) to a number of families in need in Syria
· The CRO has paid the ticket fees for a student travelling to Adyghea Republic who was accepted to study at Adyghea University.
· The CRO participated in the national conference held by the Caucasus Studies Center at Malmö University between 23 and 24 of November.
· The CRO participated in the opening of the Circassian Cultural Center (adigabza winah) in Kounya, Turkey
· The CRO is officially registered as a member in the United Nation Civil Society (See the website)
· The CRO had officially established abranch in the US.
· The CRO applied for membership in the European Council on Refugees and Exiles (ECRE), and accepted as an international partner
· Attended ameeting with the German Circassians in Cologne in April of 2017.
· The CRO participated in the annual meeting of the Circassian Community in USA which was held on the 9th Sep. 2017. A competition for the best circassian loaf cheese was organized and was awarded a prize for the best loaf cheese. more
· The CRO has covered the cost of residence applying for six returnees to the Adygea Republic
· In 2016, the Organization supported 7 small grant businesses as part of its program to support small business projects (2016 CRO-SBSP) in the Circassians republics, which are:
1. Sewing atelier in Nalchik .
2. Circassian clothes sewing atelier in Nalchik.
3. Oriental foods restaurant in Nalchik.
4. Greenhouse project for planting vegetables.
5. Greenhouse project for planting vegetables in Nalchik.
6 . Project for breeding dairy cows in Maykop.
7. Greenhouse project for planting vegetables in Maykop.