Warning: file_put_contents(): Only 0 of 2706 bytes written, possibly out of free disk space in /home/llesincc/public_html/croworld/wp-content/plugins/intense/inc/Intense-photosource.php on line 286
the 2019 Small Business Support Program (SBSP)
The Circassian Repatriation Organization (CRO) is pleased to announce the 2019 Small Business Support Program (SBSP).
The CRO is offering this program for the fifth consecutive year. The SBSP is designed to help Circassian who would like to purse their dream in starting a small business or those who are looking to expand an existing business to do so. The SBSP is open to all Circassians who live in the North Caucasus and are planning to start a business in the North Caucasus.
During this year, the CRO will be accepting proposals for a partnership adventure for medium size projects in the fields of Computing or Medical Equipment. There are investors who are interested in evaluating proposals and supporting successful proposals under a partnership agreements.
For More information, please download the documents listed below and send your application to the following email: SBSP@CROworld.org.
The CRO considered it desirable to give the returners who want to start a small grant business in their homeland an unprofitable loan instead of the charity system that is known in the Circassian associations in diaspora due to the following reasons:
1. It helps the borrower to feel more secure and stable in his home ,and also it helps him to take responsibility in paying up his debts.
2. It helps the the Organization in getting a sustainable financial resource in order to support new returners from these paid loans.
3. These small projects contribute to the general economy and thus the returner is no more dependent on any one.
The loan is granted according to the following basics:
1. The applicant must be Circassian , or one of his parents is Circassian.
2. The applicant must have a residency in Kafkas.
3. The suggested project from the applying borrower must achieve the economic feasibility in accordance with tables set up in due form to this purpose.
4. The amount of the loan must equal=50% of the overall project costs.
The required papers from the applicant and procedures:
1. Fill out the application form on the organization website.
2. Fill out the information concerning the economic feasibility in the form accredited on the organization website.
3. Signing the contract by both of the borrower and the organization representative in the form accredited on the organization website.
4. The singing of the borrower on the payment receipt on the form accredited on the organization website.
In the end, we believe that this relation between the organization, returner and home achieve the interests of the three parties , and the Organization will be able in the future to help hundreds to return to their homeland , and we ask all the members , associations and organizations to continue their supporting for the CRO in order to achieve its goals for it is already an organization for all the Circassians round the world.